Thursday, February 11, 2010

ENERGY

So, I am really stoked today. I have BIG plans. I just ordered a light therapy lamp to take away my SAD, and some pills so I can continue eating bread and still lose weight. I signed up at YMCA so I can go get in shape in the water or on land, and I am (shortly) heading out to rake my flower beds. My motorhome is in getting $3000 worth of repairs, and my daughter is spending (my)$2000 to get her green card. I have booked a guy to remove and replace my crappy driveway ($10,000). I have humg up my stinky clothes on my new magic hangers, and can hardly wait to watch my new teaching DVD's. I got up at 4 am to write a speech I'm presenting to a youth group next week, and if I didn't know better, I would think I was manic. Luckily, I know that's not true, because before I took the ritalin, I could hardly get out of bed. WHAT a DAY to be ALIVE! YOU can SHOP and never leave the farm!
SH. Don't tell anyone.It all started with watching HOARDERS. I don't know why, but it's like they lit a fire under my but. Its like all the things they need to do, and won't, I need to do for them, but I can't. So I am doing what I can do. Working on me and my stuff. I guess thats good. Well. Out to prune the bushes!

No comments:

Post a Comment