Monday, March 22, 2010

Now what have I done?

Okay, first an update on the non-washing machine. I have the best news imaginable. Sears ROCKS! After using their machine for a year (with huge frustration), I finally reached the right person. He refunded the full purchase price of my set, picked them up, and delivered a new set and hooked them up. The new set (YEAH! it WORKS!!!) cost $1700. less than the first ones, so I am up enough money to ...well, whatever I want! OH THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

And now. We decided to replace our damaged kitchen countertops. We found some beautiful dark green quartz, and have ordered it. But we realized our area between the backsplash and cupboards is now way too....hmm...not classy, in comparison. So we want to replace it with translucent pale green glass. So I started trying to take off the existing foot square tiles. I thought they would just kind of pop off. Unfortunately, I installed them, and now I remember using very much extra glue. So with every bit of energy I had, I smashed at one tile, and only made a mess of it,and the surrounding wall, but no removal...Now what? There is no way I will get these off. OH DEAR. I need a tile removal FAIRY. HELP!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment